The New Year means it is time for a new ‘do. What better way to spice up your look in 2013 than by adding a little color to your tresses. Whether you decide to go for permanent dye, a rinse, hair chalk or clip-ins, color will definitely add some sparkle to your look. Some of our fave celebs change up their looks as often as the wind changes direction, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get some inspiration from them on a new dye job. Kelis is known for experimenting with wild and crazy hues just like Bad Girl Rihanna and both have been top hair inspirations over the years.
Click through to get some inspiration for coloring your coif from your fave celebs.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past