Beagy Zielinski began her career in fashion as a merchandiser. She then tried design, showroom and editorial—sometimes you have to try a few different things to figure out your passion— but soon transitioned into styling. She has worked as a stylist for Tyra Banks and styled editorials for German Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar China, Spanish Elle and Greek Elle to name a few. She also founded an international clothing, accessory and show rental atelier.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos