She might be a couple months late, but Christina Milian has officially jumped on the box braids trend. The singer was excited to let the world know about her new do’ via Instagram. Milian tweeted “#PoeticJustice”, “Up top. #braids #hairdone @a1_hair #stoked” and “Yes yes yes yay! I’ve been wanting to get individual braids since I was like 12! Finally did it! Thank you @a1_hair! Love it.. Time to break out my j’s and daisy dukes! Lol thanks for the intro @imgambino.”
We’re actually huge fans of braids for the winter months. They’re great for protection against drying weather, are easy maintenance, and look beautiful (if done right). So, Christina, we’re happy for you! Just don’t start buying dookie earrings and wearing outrageously long finger nails.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past