Though Meagan Good has had a bit of a style evolution throughout her career, one thing has remained consistently great: HER SKIN! I mean, that thing is like caramel butter. Not a single blemish, wrinkle, or imperfection in sight. It’s like she’s been photo shopped in person. So if you want the low down on how to get Meagan Good-like skin, read on.
1. Get A Clarisonic
No seriously, get one. These skin cleansing tools get the skin six times cleaner than manual cleansing, thus making your skin care products perform better. We love the new Aria which features three different speeds allowing you to customize your cleansing experience. Twice a week I use it on the highest speed to deep clean (I have oily skin). But there are also other Clarisonic options and here’s a quick breakdown on the tools:
Clarisonic Aria: 3 speeds; a slightly smaller model than the Plus, includes USB and AC/DC to charge your device, making it great for home and travel, and it has a battery power indicator so you know when to charge your device; can use any Clarisonic brush head
Although the Clarisonic systems come with their own skin care products, they’re all designed to work with all your favorite products.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos