It’s always endearing to hear a seasoned designer gush about the joys of being in fashion, which Marc Jacobs did at the Spring 2013 Miu Miu show last fall.
Sitting giddily in the front row, the LVMH member thoroughly enjoyed being an audience member as opposed to showing a collection. At the show, Marc spoke to Fashionista about his upcoming beauty line with Sephora. Jacobs said, “I always wonder, ‘Is there really going to be something else [other than fashion] that we’re going to do that I’m going to sit through and enjoy?’ I get jaded, then I get excited all over again.”
The designer also talked about how great his life is and how fortunate he feels, “I’m happy to be here. I love my life. I can’t believe I work in New York and Paris, and that I work for Louis Vuitton. Or Marc Jacobs. I can’t believe there’s a company with my name on it. I can’t believe that when the receptionists answer, they say, ‘Marc Jacobs.’” Someone must have had a recent ‘a-ha’ moment.
The only information on the beauty line is that it’s due Fall 2013 and will be available at Sephora stores. So there you go, something else to be anxious about in the fall.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles