Makeup can get really interesting beyond just mascara and gloss, especially when you’re trying to look your utmost best. Sometimes we need a little extra oomph particularly in the color correcting department. Some of us can look a little red or sallow and need a little brightening in our lives. But without pulling out a full-blown makeup artist kit, what’s an easy way to color correct? The answer may be in Bobbi Brown‘s new Magic Retouching Powders.
Available in 6 shades, these easy to use powders (all you need is a big fluffy brush and a light hand to apply) help to correct common discoloration issues:
Pink: counters sallow undertones in alabaster to medium skin tones.
Brown: warms up medium to rich tones.
Peach: warms up light skin tones, evens out taned and medium to dark skin tones.
White: brightens and illuminates alabaster to light skin tones.
Rose: gives light to deep skin tones a healthy flush of color.
Yellow: tones down redness in light to medium skin tones.
And thankfully there’s also an easy to follow chart to help you figure out which shade to pick.
Bobbi Brown Retouching Powders are $36 each and are available for sale on BobbiBrownCosmetics.com and at counters nationwide.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past