It’s been a whirlwind of a year for Chris Brown’s ex-girlfriend, Karrueche Tran. In just a few months, Tran went from the quiet partner of the mega celebrity to the poster girl of Chrianna’s return. And somehow, while all the back-and-forth drama has gone down, the 5’1″ amateur model has kept her composure. In a new interview with Vibe, Tran talks about her new line The Kill, friendship with Christina Milian, New Year’s kiss with Teyana Taylor and, of course, the Chris Brown/Rihanna drama.
On creating The Kill: “I was at home one day and this song “In For The Kill” by La Roux was stuck in my head, so ‘The Kill’ stuck out to me. When they see the line, I want people to feel like they can at least relate to it through one piece. It also depends on whether you’re into streetwear or high fashion.”
On kissing Teyana Taylor on NYE: “We counted down and I turned to her, said “Happy New Year” and gave her a kiss!”
On sitting down with Rihanna and Chris Brown about the drama: “For everybody, emotionally, that would just be way too much. I’m a very mature person so if the time ever did come where we would need to sit down and talk, I’d do it. I’m a mature person. I can work it out but that would be a lot. (Pause) Yeah, it would be a lot.”
To read the rest of the juicy interview, go here.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night