From the early 1990′s until now, Mary J. Blige has topped the music charts across multiple genres: R&B, rap, gospel and pop.
With eight multi-platinum albums, Mary J. has become an icon in the entertainment world and is known for her bold style. The blonde entertainer has been a daring style maven since her emergence with her What’s the 411? album. She’s comfortable in bold colors, prints and textures and wears them with tons of attitude. Mary J.’s style is about keeping it real.
Click through to see the Empress of Soul Mary J. Blige’s style evolution.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)