Kate Spade released her series of clutches modeled from popular book covers years ago, but I still can’t get over the inventiveness of the unique line of bags. Just check out this Romeo & Juliet Book Clutch. Talk about a conversation piece. If you’re someone who truly enjoys literature, this accessory will communicate a lot about you – stylishly of course. The line of book clutches also includes novels like A Tale of Two Cities and Emma. Now…if only we can get Spade to cover a wider array of authors.
What do you think of this literary accessory, StyleBlazers?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night