You ready for Bey season? Today it was officially announced that Beyoncé will be onhand to sing the “National Anthem” at the Presidential Inauguration later this month. She will be joined by Kelly Clarkson and music legend James Taylor for President Barack Obama‘s second swearing-in ceremony. There wasn’t a dry eye in the house when Bey sang the Etta James classic “At Last” for the Obamas’ first dance at the Inaugural Ball in 2008. And knowing just how in awe King B is of the First Family, we know that her rendition of the “National Anthem” will be another moment for the history books.
There’s no shortage of Bey in 2013 in the slightest. She’s also been steadfast in the studio, and we can expect to hear new music before she takes the stage at the SuperBowl Halftime show. Her HBO documentary also drops in February, and if you caught a glimpse of her steamy leaked GQ cover, the girl’s not playing any games.
Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage
Are you excited to see Beyonce perform at the Inauguration?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos