Yesterday, we told you all about Black Girls RUN! and the organization’s mission to get women in shape. And now Q Parker of 112 fame wants to make sure that you take care of your body. The singer has teamed up with Black Girls RUN! for the “Preserve The S*xy” tour to give us all the motivation we need to get fit, in a gorgeous eye candy. We recently caught up with Q, and told us about his new album, The MANual, and his hot 2013 fitness calendar to inspire you while you’re holding those yoga poses.
Q’s talked to us about partnering with Black Girls RUN!, how to stick to a healthy fitness routine, and why we don’t have to strive for the Kim Kardashian body to feel beautiful.
StyleBlazer: How did you get involved with Black Girls RUN! and the “Preserve The S*xy” tour?
Q Parker: “Well, I’ve always been into health and fitness, and trying to bring the women in. My manager brought the idea to me about Black Girls RUN! When I found out what they were doing, it was just a perfect match, as I promote my album The MANual and the fitness calendar. So I’m going to love to get to perform with the ladies, as well as work out with them. We’re going to make it a fun-filled day.
Get the scoop on Q’s 2013 fitness calendar!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History