Winter months are when faces get a little pale and dull from those cold, cloudy days, but with some rosey cheeks and pop of color on the lip you can shine even during those gloomy afternoons. Whether going to a party, work, or just running errands on the weekends, you can brighten up your face and look fabulous this winter! We’ve lined up our top celebrity beauty looks that will inspire your look during the ruthless winter.
Click through to see the gorgeous celebrity winter make-up looks we chose!
Keke Palmer wears a dark purple lip to the 43rd Annual NAACP Awards at The Shrine Auditorium Los Angeles, California 2012.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)