Imagine a world where you can eat to your heart’s content–from Christmas Day until the New Year– and then go into a deep slumber until spring.
Yeah, we know our idea is a little far-fetched, but the winter season often makes us want to go until hibernation. Since some of us only get a few winks of sleep every night, it is only right that we can anticipate some cute, frilly sleepwear when we get home after a hard day of work.
Click through to shop sultry, yet comfy picks for your winter hibernation.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past