For a panel discussion with her fellow American Idol judges, Mariah Carey wore a green Lanvin peplum dress from the Spring 2013 collection with Christian Louboutin heels and crystal Joan Boyce jewelry.
The overall concept of the look makes sense– green dress, Louboutins, what can go wrong? But something about the fit– even while she’s just sitting– doesn’t seem right. Also, Mariah is a diva, we get it. But the gaudy jewelry is a bit excessive. Funnily enough, Nicki Minaj’s bodycon and heels are actually a better look. But we’ll be judging both ladies fashion choices this upcoming season.
Which lady’s style do you prefer?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night