So you’ve made the pledge to get fit, got inspired by the Victoria’s Secret Angels workout road to goddess bodies, found out that black girls can and do run, and got some great workout motivation from Q Parker. Now it’s time for the best part: some new fitness fashion! What’s a great workout plan without great fitness gear to make you feel good inside and out? Don’t sweat in an old ratty cotton t-shirt. Instead switch to breathable Lycra that’s stylish and will keep you cool. From a pair of bright pink box gloves, a great pair of yoga pants to bright running shoes, we’ve got your ultimate guide of must-have fitness items to spice up your workout routine.
Now shop these items and get ready to head back to the gym in style.
Ta Ta Tamer II $58.00
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night