It’s almost Valentine’s Day, and the folks at InStyle want you to “Love Your Shape!” Jessica Alba is the choice cover girl for the magazine’s February issue. She looks effortlessly gorgeous as usual, in Dior, Carolina Herrera and Derek Lam in the issue. In the cover story, she opens up about marriage, motherhood and of course her widely adored style:
“My style is more adventurous since I became a mom. In the past, I was into my uniform of leggings and a sweater. Now I’m willing to try bold prints, bright colors, and different cuts. Never say never, but I probably won’t ever wear booty shorts. I feel pretty confident about that.”
For more from Jessica’s cover story, be sure to pick up InStyle‘s February issue, on newsstands tomorrow!
StyleBlazers, you love Jessica’s InStyle cover looks?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)