It’s always a pleasant surprise to come across an actor or actress who can really sing. It’s a refreshing change from all the wannabe real singers who are riding on the money, the looks, or the fame. The actors on this list could survive a stint on American Idol with their ability to belt a song and they could easily carry a role in Les Miserable, no pretending involved. Take that, Adam Lambert!
Wayne Brady has been making his rounds on the variety show/ improvisation/ TV hosting circuit since 2000 when he became a cast member on the hit ABC show Whose Line is it Anyway? It was also during that time that he showed us that he was not only a master of improv but a master of vocal artistry, weaving words together in runs and rifts. He released a debut album in 2008, and even garnered a Grammy nod for his rendition of the classic song “A Change is gonna come.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos