StyleBlazers, awards season is upon us and along with the Golden Globes and the Oscars come the fiercest of red carpet fashion. We are so excited to see what all our favorite Hollywood starlets will rock at the Golden Globes this Sunday. Red carpets of Golden Globes past have showcased gorgeous gowns by all our favorite designers— Marchesa, Lanvin, Gucci, oh my! Needless to say, we’ll be stalking the red carpet Sunday, and we can’t wait to dish on what was hot, and what was not-so-hot next week!
In the meantime, click through some of our favorite red carpet moments from previous Golden Globe Awards!
2009 Golden Globe Awards
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples