Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN
American Idol is only the beginning of the Mother Barb’s 2013 takeover. Nicki Minaj is set to launch a clothing line for K-Mart this year. The New York rapper turned pop princess will team up with Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine with K-Mart’s affiliate site ShopYourWay.com for new collections. In addition to apparel, Nicki’s line will feature a host of lifestyle products and accessories. We predict some over the top treasure troves that will make Nicki’s adoring legions flock to their nearest K-Mart stores.
Nicki expressed her excitement for her upcoming fashion mashup in a statement:
“I am so excited to work with this iconic, mass retailer and to bring affordable fashion to my beautiful barbz all across the US.”
Both Nicki’s and Adam’s clothing lines are set to hit K-Mart stores by the end of the year. But until then, Barbz can glam up with her M.A.C lavender lipstick shade, spritz her new Pink Friday fragrance, and take her place alongside Mariah Carey and Keith Urban in the upcoming season of American Idol.
StyleBlazers, are you checking for Nicki’s new K-Mart line?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles