Inspired by classic uniforms from martial artists to cheerleaders to sailors, Friends & Associates‘ 2013 resort collection offers iconic shapes in amped up color palettes, poppy reds, chambray blues, yellows and tangerines, with a healthy dose of polka dots for good measure. At the collection’s core, its line of tops and bottoms that are anything but basic, building block items that inject a bit of pop of youthful fun into any wardrobe. For the lookbook, pieces are layered and styled with chunky heels and flower-laden caps, and the chic simplicity of the collection shines through. This resort line marks its first full collection and we can’t wait to see what else Friends & Associates has up its boxy sleeves.
Shop the Friends & Associates Resort 2013 collection here and click through below to see our top picks.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos