Truthfully, there wasn’t a lot of women of color at last night’s 39th Annual People’s Choice Awards. But the ladies that did come out represented in a stylish way!
Regina King, Tempestt Bledsoe, Rocsi Diaz and Alicia Keys came out for the night of awards. We’re giving the best dressed award to Alicia Keys who wore a Balmain quilted jacket, high-waist pants and knee-high boots.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past