Naomi Campbell may be on the mends after being mugged last month in Paris, but she’s looking mighty fierce in the February issue of ELLE.
The 41-year-old supermodel flaunts her age-defying body (look at those legs!) while dressed in designs by Alexander McQueen, Thom Browne, Zac Posen, Louis Vuitton for the stunning black-and-white spread shot by Thomas Whiteside.
Read and see more of Naomi at BlackVoices.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles