Before hitting the stage, Alicia Keys posed with her husband Swizz Beatz at the Monster CES Party in Las Vegas Wednesday night. The singer has had a busy week, performing at the 39th Annual People’s Choice Awards as well. For this event, Keys wore a mesh top, blue slacks and booties for the red carpet.
For the performance she switch up into a white blazer and tank. Alicia has really capitalized on her pear shape, going with fitted sports tops and loose bottoms on stage.
Also in attendance was the fab Sheila E. who hit the stage in a mesh mini dress and intricate boots.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!