Budget-friendly fashion companies are getting more luxury conscious it seems. Just recently, The Gap acquired Intermix and now we’re hearing the news that H&M is finally moving forward with its new retail concept “& Other Stories” which will sell more upscale shoes, bags and accessories. The first seven stores will open in Barcelona, Berlin, London, Copenhagen, Paris, Milan and Stockholm. Although many other countries in Europe will get to shop online for the new line, we Americans are going to have to wait a while to get a peak at H&M’s luxury baby.
Are you excited about this new move for H&M?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'