Tracee Ellis Ross is forward in fashion, never afraid to try something she loves. We spotted this print jacquard-like jacket on her and knew this had to be one of those special pieces.
Wore formally with a sophisticated dress or down with plain leggings, a jacquard jacket is a great item to have in your closet. Beyond the obvious comfort, jacquards have their own personality and jazz up any simple ensemble. While they tend to be expensive, we sifted through online racks to find you seven that are worth the price.
Look below and click to the next page to start shopping!
Free People Embellished Jacquard Biker Jacket
Juicy Couture Metallic Jacquard Jacket
JC D Castelbajac Cotton Lurex Jacquard Jacket
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past