NYC-based jewelry designer Anna Sheffield is synonymous with unconventional yet graceful jewelry. This month, she unveiled her very first Bridal Collection and the gems have us ready to say, “I do.” More and more ladies with signature style, whether laid back bohemian or vintage glamour lovers, are opting for nuptial jewels that are true to their personal tastes and stray from mainstream multi-carat clunkers. From unique cuts to unconventional stones to vintage inspired settings, Anna’s rings are stand out from the rest of the bridal bunch. While some among us Blazers are still waiting for the question to be popped, a little research and window shopping never hurt anybody.
Browse the bridal collection on Anna’s website here and click through below to check out these unconventional engagement rings.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles