Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Penélope Cruz
In general, Penélope Cruz radiates beauty. We all know this. In addition, the Spanish actress has always had a great sense of style. So it was no surprise that she chose to wear this Loewe Spring 2012 collection trench coat and dark wash jeans to the photocall for her film Venuto al Mondo in Madrid.
The burnt orange color is divine against her olive skin and dark hair. Instead of wearing a dress, the 38-year-old went with a more tailored look, veering from the traditional. Good think, Penélope!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night