A slew of actors hit up press events Thursday night at ABC’s “TCA Winter Press Tour” and the premiere of “LUV” in L.A. From Ashley Madekwe to Tamara Jones, stars hit the streets to promote their television and movie projects. Clearly black is the eternal classic color, as everyone incorporated it into their wardrobe. Smooth leather continues to rule as well, in knee-high boots ans fited pants.
Look below and click through to see who wore what.
The lovely Rochelle Aytes had on a fitting Herve Leger dress and matching black heels. Simple and sweet.
Tamala Jones has a glittery blouse, leather pants, Hermes belt and Christian Louboutin boots. The pants are ill-fitting, throwing off everything else about this look. Sorry!
Sharon Leal had on a sultry B44 Dressed by Bailey colorblock dress with strappy sandals. Definitely our favorite look!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)