Photo: Getty Images
Beyoncé Knowles, Michelle Williams, and Kelly Rowland of Destiny’s Child are bringing us back to our childhood! They are set to perform at the 2013 Super Bowl XLVII, airing February 3rd. This comes after news broke of them releasing a new album which will include some of their most popular love songs from their previous albums as well as a new song produced by Pharrell titled “Nuclear”. This may be an indication of what they will be performing but all we can do is speculate and obsess over what may happen. As we wait not so patiently for their performance, we can’t help but wonder what outfits they are going to rock during their performance. Lets take a trip down memory lane and see some of their most iconic outfits as a group.
Click through to see Destiny’s Child’s most memorable style moments.
Destiny’s Child in “Survivor” music video.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night