Rita Ora made it to the Savoy Hotel in London for the BRIT Award nominations, looking glamorous in a sequin gown from Diane von Furstenberg‘s Spring 2013 collection. She kept things neutral by pairing the look with n*de pointy toe Christian Louboutin pumps.
The singer, who is known for her bold beauty and hair, kept her look soft with pink lips and a side braid.
Check out more of Rita’s glam red carpet look below.
Photo: Craig Harris/WENN
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night