On Thursday morning 9-year-old Quvenzhané Wallis became the youngest Oscar nominee for Best Actress and by that evening she was accepting the Critics’ Choice award for Best Young Actor/Actress.
What a day! And she did it all in style.
Far from the tattered clothes Quvenzhané wore while playing the character of Hushpuppy in 2012′s Beasts of the Southern Wild, the pint-sized star sparkled on the red carpet in a purple, sequined lace David Meister dress.
See more pictures of this mini-StyleBlazer at BlackVoices.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models