Photo: Beyoncé’s Tumblr
Quick, StyleBlazers… can you name all of the places we’ll see Beyoncé this year? King B’s takeover is turning into a laundry list of epic moves, and we’re excited for each and every one! Now the new tea is that she’ll be flaunting that GQ “Hottest Woman of the 21st Century” hotness for H&M! One of her dancers excitedly revealed the possible news on Facebook:
H&M and the letter B? Yes, please! The message has since been deleted, but it’s enough to get the Bey Hive buzzing about a King B campaign, possibly as early as summer. With that bangin’ bikini bod, she would be a killer model for the line’s summer collection.
StyleBlazers, excited to see Beyoncé’s H&M campaign?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night