What nice things can we say about video girl, turned reality television star, Erica Mena? Well first, she has a great body. Since everyone’s seen it, that’s no surprise. Her hair is thick and layered nicely. Oh! And despite her nearly-there getup for the “Love & Hip Hop New York” premiere party, her Brooklyn Nets heels were dope.
We did a little investigating and found that they’re from HerStar.com, that specializes in sports insignia women’s shoes. The six inch heels can be jeweled with Swarovski crystals and are lined with soft lamb skin leather for comfort. If you’ve just gotta have these for $170, go here.
Yes, they’re borderline tacky but if you’re a sports fan and still wanna look girly, they’re a perfect fit!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos