One of our favorite things to do especially when we travel outside of New York City is to grab a shopping cart and peruse the beauty section at Super Walmart or Super Target (both of which are NOT located in NYC, unfortunately.) Anyway, perusing the beauty aisle at drugstores is somewhat therapeutic, and also fun because then we dish on all the cool stuff you need to try right here on StyleBlazer.
Though there are so many items to be had, here are 5 we think you need to try.
1. L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer
2. COVERGIRL Queen Collection All Day Flawless Foundation
3.COVERGIRL Queen Collection Jumbo Gloss Balm
Notice a trend here with the pencils? They make life so much easier! This 16-shade range offers a gorgeous tint of color suited perfectly for darker skin all with the ease of a pencil. Fortified with shea and mango butters, you’ll be obsessed with buying each and every one.
Just when you thought the “Yes to…” range was done, here they come with the new Yes to Grapefruit line! The citrus fruit is known for its brightening properties so you know you need to get on the good foot and grab the new dark spot correcting body creme. Summer will be here before you know it!
5. Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids
No StyleBlazer should be without a bold lip. This line of 10 insanely rich shades will allow you to rock creamy red, tangerine, and fuchsia without breaking the bank. The moisturizing honey nectar will ensure you don’t break your lips.
Which drugstore products are you looking to try?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles