At this point, news of high-low collaborations are no news at all. But there is a wait for which designer and retailer will knock heads next to try and create a hit collection. And when pics of the pieces hit the net, the reader response is usually an indication of how well the collection will do. Well, Prabal Gurung and Target knocked heads, the look book is finally her, and we love it. The result is color-rich, robust florals, and abstract, Rorschach style prints that resemble pieces from the designers spring 2012 runway. And the best part about this collection is that the price point sticks within a reasonable $50-$200—most pieces retailing for under $50, reports Fashionista.com. The 80+ piece collection hits stores February, 10th.
Check out a few of the pieces.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)