For every successful TV or film remake there are about 5 failures. Why does Hollywood need to create so many remakes anyway? Are they that desperate for material? Have they really run out of good ideas? If you go by this list it would seem the answer to those questions is YES! If they can’t do the remake right, they shouldn’t do it at all.
Check out these 15 TV and Film Remakes that should never have been made…
Three hot chicks fighting crime for a secret boss named Charlie…where have we seen this before? Oh, yeah, the original Charlie’s Angels. Aside from an updated, s*xed-up wardrobe and a modern setting, the TV show remake in 2011 really had nothing new to offer to this tired concept. The girls had none of the spunk, edge, or innocence of the original. They should have left the remake to the movies.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos