We love a good long sleeved shift dress. Don’t you? They’re so chic and work no matter how bad you were at dinnertime. Apparently both Kerry Washington and Jessica Alba agree, as both ladies recently sported similar Louis Vuitton checkered dresses from the spring 2013 runway collection.
Alba donned the sequined black and white version to the 2013 Golden Globe Awards after party and pretty much let the dress speak for itself with understated black Casadei pumps and envelop clutch.
Kerry, on the other hand, wore the peach version to a photocall for Django Unchained at the Hotel de Rome in Germany. She went for a “girl next door” sort of look and styled the dress with a Louis Vuitton bow headband, white Christian Louboutin pumps and Vince Camuto.
So who do you think blazed the look better? Jessica or Kerry?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles