For celebrities attending the 70th Annual Golden Globes–specifically for those who didn’t win anything– the best part of the night are the after parties. After parties are the fun part of the night when outfits are more comfortable and sultry. Jennifer Lopez, Jamie Chung, Rachel Zoe and many more hit the town looking fabulous and we’ve got who they were wearing.
Check them out below and on the next page.
For The Weinstein Company’s after party, Jennifer Lopez changed into a Zuhair Murad black silk crepe gown with dramatic black feather train.The stacked bracelets and watch add a great edge to the look.
Julianne Hough had a beautiful pink V-neck gown with beaded sleeve… that later ripped. Yea, not good.
Rachel Zoe actually looked very bland for the glamorous night. She wore a silver sequin gown with large cuffs and jeweled hoop earrings.
Ashley Tisdale wore a sleek Issa gown, Rousseau shoes, a ring and bracelet by Sylva & Cie, turquoise State Room earrings and an L. K. Bennett bag. The actress has definitely grown up and is proud to flaunt it.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles