The stars descended upon the red carpet last night at the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards, and the theme of the night was all around ethereal and downright pretty! With the exception of Kate Hudson’s edgy Alexander McQueen number and Eva Longoria’s sultry Emilio Pucci gown, the rest of our top 10 fave red carpet looks are all about pretty pastels, chiffon, and lace.
Click through to peep our 10 best dressed starlets at the 2013 Golden Globes!
10. Thandie Newton in Giles
While most of our top 10 opted for gowns, we love that Thandie Newton opted for an embellished cocktail dress instead. Sure, a mini dress is a bit unexpected, but beautiful embellishments and a high necked A-line silhouette worked beautifully, and we loved it!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'