Photo: Luca Bruno/AP
Bottega Veneta‘s Fall 2013 menswear collection was stitched for the working man. Filled three-pieces suits tailored, sharp, and lean, one cannot help but to take notes for next fall. Though the collection was filled with black and grey, it was the details that set it apart from the rest, such as the charcoal flannel used on most of the pieces; the leather pants; a black-matte suit; a pink salmon double-breasted suit; and a subtle plaid double-breasted suit. This collection gives even the most average Joe a chance to spice up his work (and play) clothes without making too much noise. Just like a real boss should.
Take a peak at the noir chic collection below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles