On Monday night, Nicki Minaj headed to The Tonight Show with Jay Leno to discuss her gig at American Idol and spilled a few interesting facts about her life. The singer/rapper talked about why she decided to become a judge on the successful talent show, her experience at LaGuardia High School in New York, wanting to be a bus driver at eight years old and much more!
What was most surprising– besides what she’d do first if elected president– was her wardrobe choice. As we noted, Nicki has been dressing far more conservative these days, tossing her outlandish outfits for feminine ladylike ensembles. For ‘Leno’ she wore a pink knit dress, blazer, peep toe maryjanes and Versace jewelry.
We really like the direction she’s going in, fashion wise. Her subtle pieces accentuate her lively personality, instead of distracting. Now, if she could just chat with her friend Lady Gaga.
Click below to watch the video of her interview!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!