We’re obsessed with nail art so naturally we love every piece of news regarding the fun way to accessorize. Ciaté, makers of the Caviar, Velvet, and Sequin manicure have now released the Very Colourfoil Manicure.
So what is it exactly and how does it work?
Colourfoil is a manicure kit for creating a raw foil finish with a mirror-like shine that goes beyond a regular metallic polish for an edgy runway look. You can create a number of cool color combinations from the popular color blocking or just whatever your heart so desires. The instructions seem easy enough, simply: apply a base shade of color and allow to fully dry, dot the Foil Fix; leave to dry; then begin to apply the foil to the nail and reveal raw metal Colourfoil finish.
Each set contains all you need to get the look: Foil Fix Glue, Paint Pot in Kiss Chase (Carnival Couture), Pepperminty (Kaleidoscope Klash), Cream Soda (Wonderland), 30 Colourfoil Sheets in Blaze, Babe, Bounce, Beaut, Bloom, Brill (Carnival Couture); Stomp, Splash, Shout, Snog, Sing, Smash (Kaleidoscope Klash); Flash, Fizz, Feisty, Fling, Flirt, Frost (Wonderland)
Each kit is $19. Get yours at Sephora today before they sell out!
Check out your three options below.
A collection of brights and metallics
A set of spring-ready pastels and metallics
A bold mix of brights with iridescent metallic effects
StyleBlazers, which kit does your heart desire?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night