Life in the city can be a jungle sometimes. NYC-based designer Leila Shams is well aware of this, as seen in her mash-up of sleek womenswear with a hint of animal instinct. Though known for her wild animal prints, like her infamous baby alligator dress, Leila tones things down just a touch for pre-fall. The collection features mix of fancy but easygoing dresses, from lacy shirt-dresses to tapestry sequined shifts, with splashes of toned-up cheetah prints. Leila has also nailed our favorite all-purpose in a single look: raggedy jeans, a gauzy tee-shirt, sculpted blazer and heels. Pretty much our go-to get up for an evening out!
Ready to get down in the animal kingdom? Shop Leila’s line here and click through to see our faves from this her pre-fall collection below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles