Yes, you read the headline right. 2013 marks the return of the alpha female to fashion. Think power suits and broader shoulders with a more enhanced waist. From Victoria Beckham to Balmain and Saint Laurent, runway designers have embraced this look for their spring 2013 collections.
A handful of celebs have also embraced the look early. Taraji P. Henson wore all white and black tux-inspired ensemble to the 2013 Golden Globes after party. Jada Pinkett-Smith and Angela Simmons are other celebs who have donned the more masculine look
Shirt and Tie Brooch $20.00
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!