Don’t we all remember staying up for hours spilling the tea about what happened in second period with our high school girlfriends? Or what about the bond made shopping for the perfect Homecoming dress? If you didn’t experience this firsthand, luckily the hit movie and sitcom Clueless perfectly captured all the fashionable ups and downs of the stylish Bff’s Cher Horowitz and Dionne Davenport. Of the two, Dionne may have sported some of the 90′s trendiest fashion. Who could forget the ridiculous scene where she pranced down the hall in her plaid suit and matching derby hat while talking to Cher? Classic. On Friday we celebrated Stacy Dash’s birthday with a look back at a few fashionable stills from Clueless. In this week’s time machine shopper we thought it would be fun to look forward to what Ms. Dionne Davenport’s style would be like all grown up.
Shop the individual pieces on the next page.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night