Photo: Mario Testino/GQ Australia
The ultimate lady killer Ryan Gosling unleashed those baby blues for the latest issue of GQ Australia. While “Miss Millennium” Beyoncé is holding down the magazine’s U.S. edition, one of the hottest leading men in Hollywood smolders for the land down under. Ryan channeled old Hollywood gents like James Dean, and looked debonair in the black and white shots. In the issue, he discusses his upcoming film with Michael Fassbender, and how he handles fame. But we’re stuck on the news that Ryan missed his chance to pop and lock as the sixth member of the Backstreet Boys. In an interview with Celebbuzz, he reminisces on A.J. McLean‘s big hopes for the band, while the two were roommates in Orlando:
“They were just forming that band, so he was saying how big they were going to be — and he had a poster of them in his house. We were like, it’s never going to happen. Didn’t they already do that with New Kids? You’re a little late. Cut to … I was wrong.”
While BSB attempts a comeback, Ryan is striking box office gold in his latest film Gangster Squad, in theaters now.
Click through to check out more photos from Ryan’s GQ Australia cover shoot.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past