Photo: Columbia Records
Brides-to-be and Bey stans rejoice! Beyoncé‘s wedding dress from her “Best Thing I Never Had” video (not the one she wore when she married Jay-Z ) is currently on sale for $30,000 at PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com. The Baracci dress, which retails for $85,000, is a size 4, off white and gold ball gown that features embroidered French lace bodice with a double layer French silk skirt and hand-draped beading. The sweetheart corset includes 3D gold flowers and Swarovski pendants and crystals. This dress is perfect for a fairytale wedding or for any woman who wants to make a grand statement.
See the dream dress in action in Beyoncé’s video below.
StyleBlazers, is Bey’s wedding dress worth the splurge?
-Adrienne A. Gadling
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films