Photo: Patrick Dermarchelier
When English model Kate Moss hit it big, thin was in. When she wasn’t posing for Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana or Gucci campaigns, or gracing the covers of our most sought out glossies such as Vogue or W magazine, Kate made a name for herself as a sort-of fun, loving “party girl,” that brought extra bit of spice to her editorial shoots. Today, Kate Moss turns 38, but she can still turn heads just as quickly as she could when she was discovered at the tender age of 14 in New York City.
Celebrate Kate Moss’ birthday will a look at some of her best covers and spreads.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night