2. The eyes are quite simple. Pay close attention to your brows. Getting them groomed by a professional on a regular basis makes a world of a difference, but you can also maintain them by filling in sparse areas with brow powder. Try Wet N’ Wild Brow Kit which includes all the essentials you need at a great price.
For a winged eye, you can start with a black pencil and draw the line extended slightly on a 15 degree angle at the outer corners of the eyes and then go over that with liquid if you’re a little shaky working with liquid liner. Or you could grab a gel liner like Stila Smudge Pot in Black and an angled brush like MAC #266 and gently trace along the area closest to where the lashes and lid meet. Finish with two coats of mascara.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos