Hands down, Jesse Williams is fine! Ladies, please don’t gaze in Dr. Avery’s eyes for too long, they’re seductive and have the power to trap you in his hypnotic embrace. Phew. It should be illegal to look this damn good. The world fell in lust with the 29-year-old Chicago native when he assumed the role as stubborn resident surgeon, Dr. Jackson Avery on Grey’s Anatomy. Prior to hitting the big screen, the Temple University graduate had a brief modeling career (we’re not surprised). Jesse’s mother is Swedish, father, African American, no wonder why the freckled-nose heart-throb has such distinctive features. His slender physique is perfect for tailored suits but Tims’, skinny jeans and a hoody suit him well too.
Sit back and take your time scrolling through the gallery below. Don’t cheat StyleBlazers, flip all the way to the end, there’s a special treat awaiting you.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!